Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Assorted Pictures

The last few weeks have been busy for me. Recently I finished a semester of classes at the university, and began working. Since I took a trip to Minamiaizu with my girlfriend a few weeks ago, I haven't got to do any traveling. In this post I have some pictures that I took but didn't get to post before

The cat pictured above and below was one that lived at a hostel in Osaka. Every day this cat would hang out in front of the hotel.

This is a picture of one of the bushes on campus. For the first part of my time in Aizu I thought that it was just an ordinary bush. This week the bushes bloomed and were very pretty.

These are two meals I had recently. The picture above is a set meal from the school cafeteria, and the dish below is a black sesame ramen dish.

Everything has become more green since I last posted pictures of Aizu. The picture above is of some rice fields near my campus. The picture below is not from Japan, it was sent to me by my family. Pictured are my father and the dog.

Lastly, these are some pictures from an imported foods store. Snyders pretzels and Doritos are both things I haven't had in a long time.